• Member Of Bangladesh Jute Goods Exporter's Association (BJGEA) & BJMC

Benifits of Jute Bags

We would love to tell you all about jute. Jute is a vegetable fiber that can be spun into strong threads.Jute is one of the cheapest natural fibers and in addition, after cotton, the most widely used. The plants from which jute is obtained occurs mainly in hot, humid areas as Bangladesh, China and India.

In the time it takes you to read this, millions of plastic bags are produced. And then we do not even know about the amount of oil that is needed. An Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) survey from 2008 showed that only 6.8% of all plastic waste recycled. But what happens with the other 93.2%?

Wastewater in oceans and seas consists of 80% plastic. This is a major threat to the animals in the sea. Many turtles mix up jellyfish with plastic bags and eat them. Birds and fishes get into particles or hit the plastic (deadly). The garbage doesn’t clean up itself; before polyethylene (plastic) is biodegradable, we are about 1,000 years further. Several agencies have already stated that thin plastic bags should be banned immediately. Fortunately, some governments also see the seriousness of this problem.

In China, around 3 billion plastic bags were used today. The garbage bins in China began to look like white mountains because of all the plastic waste. Therefore, the Chinese government has taken measures to remove plastic bags. In addition to China, governments of Australia, Bangladesh, Ireland, Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Taiwan, South Africa and some cities in the United States (including San Francisco) have also taken measures to successfully reduce the use of plastic bags.

Want to know more about why you should choose jute bags?

Benefits of jute bags:

  • The use of jute bags instead of plastic bags has many advantages, including:
  • Jute bags are durable.
  • Jute has a very low CO2 footprint
  • Jute has a very low water footprint
  • Jute has a very low ecological footprint
  • Jute is Cradle to Cradle
  • Jute bags are biodegradable and 100% compostable
  • Jute bags are extremely strong.
  • Jute bags are reusable and therefore environmentally friendly.
  • Jute bags are hip and trendy!

Leave a reply


And Impex will be the next top trustworthy brand in BD jute sector by ensuring quality & standards. We have a great team with high skill of work in their own creativity. A highly skilled team can only satisfy the client by delivering their merit to the project.

Recent News
Infant Learning
Benifits of Jute bags

We will like to tell you,all about jute.Jute is a.....

Standard Learning
Jute Packaging

The and impex has taken a hard line to ensure...

Contact Info